Posted on

Pro-Bongbong Marcos Lawyer Glenn Chong Aids in Trillanes’ Sedition Case

lawyer




welcome By:

Elena Grace Flores

Lawyer, Atty. Glenn Chong previously told Former Comelec Chairman Sixto Brillantes that he deliberately set up a trap to determine the connivance of the Commission on Election with the Liberal Party. This is to allegedly deny Bongbong Marcos of the VP post during the 2016 poll. Just recently, Chong’s name re-emerges as one of Senator Antonio Trillanes IV’s complainants in his sedition and rebellion cases. Earlier, the President signed a tougher penalty for such cases. Perhaps, not just a coincidence but a strategic move to put power abusive politicians into their right places to clean up the government from anti-administration stalwarts.






Video by; News5Everywhere

[VIDEO]: Senator Trillanes faces sedition and rebellion charges.




Trillanes’ Sedition and Rebellion Charges

Criminal charges are filed against Senator Trillanes for allegedly inciting rebellious acts against the administration. The complainants are a group of lawyers led by former Negros Oriental Rep. Jacinto “Jing” Paras. They filed the complaint before the Pasay City Prosecutor’s Office. The 15-page complaint-affidavit filed by Manuelito Luna, representing the group of Paras, accused the senator of inciting to sedition, proposing to commit coup d’etat, and graft. Atty. Chong joined Nasser Marohomsalic, Nestor Ifurung, Eligio Mallari and Eduardo Bringas, and Louise Biraogo for the move.




The Lawyer Group’s Arguments

“Trillanes not only repeatedly uttered seditious words or speeches. He unabatedly circulated scurrilous libels against the President. These tend to disturb the public peace. They also repeatedly incited others to inflict any hate or revenge upon his person,” they said. The group urges government prosecutors to conduct an immediate preliminary investigation and file the necessary charges against Trillanes in court as evidence warrants. The complainants claimed that Trillanes “committed conspiracy or proposal to commit coup d’ Etat” for encouraging the military to rise up in arms against the Filipino leader.







Tougher Penalty

Du30 has signed into law RA 10951. It imposes tougher penalties for persons who committed treason, sedition, rebellion and other crimes under the Revised Penal Code. He signed RA 10951 on August 29. Under the new law, those who committed treason will be punished with Reclusion Perpetua and a fine not exceeding P4 million.

No Escaping Jail Term for Prision Mayor

The law says that a person committing conspiracy to commit coup d’ etat, rebellion or insurrection shall be punished by prision mayor in its minimum period with a fine not exceeding P1 million from the previous P8,000. Prision mayor involves jail term from 6 years to 12 years.Prision correctional with a fine not exceeding P400,000 shall be imposed on its medium period while a fine not exceeding P1 million on its maximum period. Prision correctional has a jail term 6 months to 6 years. Those who commit sedition would suffer the penalty of prision mayor in its minimum period and a fine not exceeding P1 million from the previous P10,000. Can this be a government clean-up drive for the big change?

http://pinoytrendingnews.net/did-atty-glenn-chong-just-reveals-the-people-behind-the-election-fraud-that-cost-bongbong-marcos-vp-post/

Duterte signs law on stiffer penalties for treason, other crimes

Trillanes faces sedition charges





Posted on

Bongbong Marcos Clarifies Recount Estimate Only After SC Decides on the Date

estimate




welcome By:

Elena Grace Flores

Bongbong Marcos urges the Supreme Court once again to treat the recount on his electoral protest against VP Leni Robredo as important as an election. He awaits since September the date that the PET has to set. Marcos also clarifies in an interview that his previous estimate on the manual count which is up to 2 to 3 months starts only from the SC’s official date if it is undertaken promptly.






Video by; Malayang Magpahayag Online News

[VIDEO]: Bongbong Marcos explains the 3 courses of actions in the electoral protest against VP Leni Robredo and the 2 to 3 months time frame for the recount.




Estimate Clarification on Recount

In an interview, Marcos reiterates that his 2 to 3 months estimate is applicable only from the official recount date that the Supreme Court still has to decide on. He expects it on 50 tables, that should be done within two months. The Presidential Electoral Tribunal or PET already has a team to locate and retrieve ballot boxes from the contested areas. However, the actual retrieval can’t be done by COMELEC yet due to 2 other protests. One of which is the Cebu mayoral race.




Cebu Recount Justify the Discrepancy Trend

Robredo’s victory only has a slim margin of 263,473 votes over Marcos. The Protestant’s camp wants the PET to recount first the ballot boxes in Camarines Sur, Iloilo, and Negros Oriental. Once a discrepancy is noted in these pilot areas, a decision to continue or not can be drawn for the conclusion. In fact, anomalies are already seen in the Cebu manual count for Michael Rama’s electoral protest against the incumbent mayor. They are confident more than ever that in the 3 pilot provinces alone, Marcos can already have around one million votes lead.







Reaction from Robredo’s Camp

Atty Bernadette Sardillo argues that 3 months is too short to get this done and over with. That span of time is almost over already since the High Court pronounces that it is in the Tribunal’s best interest to give Marcos’ electoral protest a speedy treatment. However, it asks patience because this is one case that is unique among the previous protests.

SC on Holiday Mood Already

Inquiries on the recount are now only through social media. Since Christmas is fast approaching, government officials tend to stay away from their regular mandate. By now, they are probably switching to the planning of holiday events. The Marcos camp can’t do anything much but wait for what the New Year can bring on their case.

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/national/bongbong-says-manual-recount-could-only-last-two-months/ar-AAsVEe0?li=AA59GF

3 Months Not Enough for Bongbong Marcos’ Election Protest Conclusion



Posted on

Robredo Absorbs Marcos Stigma Like the Reattached Arm of MRT Victim

stigma




welcome By:

Elena Grace Flores

By accident VP Leni Robredo emerges into power after the mysterious death of her husband. However, the obvious digital fraud during the 2016 election made her the balancing factor of the Marcos stigma. Her slim victory of only a little over 200,000 votes did not help either. In fact, it becomes the gauge that the alleged Martial Law atrocities have no more effect on her rival, Bongbong Marcos. Surveys in her favor become unbelievable. So, even if the recount favors her, she is likened to the unfortunate ordeal of Angeline Fernando. She fell into the railway tracks of the MRT’s Ayala station on November 14. Her right arm was cut off, although it was sewn back successfully, it can’t be as normal as before.






Video by; Philippine Government Media

[VIDEO]: Bongbong Marcos questiond VP Leni Robredo’s SWS survey results.




Fast-Shifting Surveys

Bongbong Marcos earlier commented in an interview that the contradicting survey results which are just a week apart can only trigger confusions. This is seen as a destabilization propaganda by many. Some kind of mind-conditioning effort to compare the President’s performance with the Vice President which is a no match thing.




MRT Victim’s Positive Development

In a positive light, surgeons successfully reattached the severed arm of Fernando. Transportation Undersecretary Cesar Chavez said that 24-year-old Fernando’s operation is successful. She is under observation at the Makati Medical Center.







Emergency Medical Bill

Kabayan Representative Ron Salo, who files House Bill 4955 that seeks to create a national emergency medical services system, said he would move to rename the proposed law’s short title. “The Dr. Charlie Jandic Emergency Medical Services System Act of 2017” is to be the full title. This is once the House committee on health tackles the measure. Jandic, an intern at the Chinese General Hospital, assists Fernando all throughout her ordeal.

The President’s Hand on Marcos’ Protest

It is evident during the ASEAN that Robredo had no official function as the second highest leader of the country. Political analysts see this as a manifestation that the Du30 administration is confident that she won’t survive in the political scene. The President’s fondness over  Marcos can’t be denied. However, the ruling on the electoral protest against her can’t happen that quick as Du30 tries to adhere to the law. Just like Jandic’s role in the life-saving procedure. People can just shout for recount to help facilitate that at the soonest possible time. Robredo could end up like an imperfect hand if not dysfunctional if she stays.

https://www.rappler.com/nation/188599-national-emergency-bill-mrt-3-charlie-jandic

VP Leni Robredo should Devote Time for Election Protest after not having Official Functions



Posted on

How Strong is President Du30’s Hand on Bongbong Marcos’ Election Protest?

election




welcome By:

Elena Grace Flores

Malacañang just urges Chief Justice Maria Lourdes Sereno should resign to save the Supreme Court from “further damage.” Spokesperson Harry Roque confirmed this. “Of course, the President wants her removed altogether, by all means,” he said. The Congress also previously voted to impeach Andres Bautista. Bautista stepped down as chairman of the COMELEC last month. All these are speculated to be Du30’s hand on Bongbong Marcos’ election protest against Leni Robredo for the VP race.






Youtube Video by; Viral Talk

[VIDEO]: ERWIN TULFO AT BBM, PINAG-USAPAN ANG ELECTORAL PROTEST AT DUTERTE ADMINISTRATION!




Second Senate Decision is Harmful

“It will be very difficult for the judiciary to recover from a second Senate decision to remove a sitting Chief Justice because of a finding that that Chief Justice is guilty of an impeachable offense. I don’t think the Court can afford that so soon. Considering the previous removal of former chief justice Corona,” Roque said.




Psychiatric Issues

Two SC psychiatrists express willingness to testify against Sereno. The two were career employees in the judiciary. They were dismissed after their findings that she failed a psychiatric examination. The confidential report is with the Judicial and Bar Council which Sereno – as SC chief – heads, and whose ex-officio members include Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II, a Senator, and a congressman, among others.







Aquino’s Appointee

Sereno, who was appointed by former president Benigno Aquino III to head the SC when she was 52, will be chief justice for 18 years, or until 2030, when she reaches the mandatory retirement age of 70 for magistrates. If she completes her term, she will have the distinction of serving four administrations – Aquino, President Duterte and the succeeding administrations in 2022 and 2028. Sereno was the youngest SC justice in the 15-member SC when Aquino promoted her in 2012

Election Protest is Now Too Long

It cannot be denied that these series of events are some kind of the President’s hand to give justice to Bongbong Marcos’ election protest against Robredo for the VP post. However, since the President adheres to the rule of law, he cannot just implement what he wants. The legal processes must be followed. He can only do so much. The only way now is for the people to shout out loud for the Supreme Court to conduct a recount immediately!



Posted on

Mainstream Media Starts to Report on Bongbong Marcos’ Initial Victory

media




welcome By:

Elena Grace Flores

Gone are the days when people rely on the mainstream media news particularly TV reports to confirm big events. However, in today’s digital age, Facebook got them first. But some people still have doubts until such information is shown on the home screens. The initial report of Bongbong Marcos’ recent victory against the COMELEC which insists on his liability over the election storage fees overseas now starts in the broadcasting networks.






Youtube Video by; Rappler

[VIDEO]: The Supreme Court rules that the COMELEC must pay for the storage fees of election materials in foreign posts.
.

 




COMELEC’s Lack of Discretion

The Supreme Court says its order to safeguard the poll materials abroad should not stop the Commission on Elections from moving the materials back to the country. As long as they can assure that such process is safe. In the sense that the evidence remains intact for the purpose.




The Supreme Court’s Decision

The Supreme Court (SC), sitting as the Presidential Electoral Tribunal (PET), ruled that the Commission on Elections (Comelec) must pay for the storage fees of election materials kept in foreign posts. In a 6-page decision dated October 10, the PET denied the Comelec’s petition requesting that the storage fees be shouldered instead by former senator Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr, who had filed an electoral protest against Vice President Leni Robredo.







The Poll Body Wanted Marcos to Pay for its Liability

The Comelec reasoned that it could not bring back these election materials to the country within the period required by the PPO, resulting in additional costs. It earlier suggests to let Marcos pay because of his electoral protest against Vice President Leni Robredo. But the PET did not agree. It said that the PPO did not prohibit the Comelec from transferring the election materials to the poll body’s main office in Intramuros, Manila.

Strong Public Force

It can be felt via social media that the public is already getting fed up with the slow progress of the recount. This is the only way to resolve the legitimacy of the Vice Presidency. There are obvious forces that contribute to its delay as the majority of Filipinos shout for the immediate recount online. Why can’t mainstream media do the same if they are of the people?

https://www.rappler.com/nation/186845-sc-comelec-marcos-payment-storage-fees-ballot-boxes-abroad