Posted on

Pro-Bongbong Marcos Lawyer Glenn Chong Aids in Trillanes’ Sedition Case

lawyer




welcome By:

Elena Grace Flores

Lawyer, Atty. Glenn Chong previously told Former Comelec Chairman Sixto Brillantes that he deliberately set up a trap to determine the connivance of the Commission on Election with the Liberal Party. This is to allegedly deny Bongbong Marcos of the VP post during the 2016 poll. Just recently, Chong’s name re-emerges as one of Senator Antonio Trillanes IV’s complainants in his sedition and rebellion cases. Earlier, the President signed a tougher penalty for such cases. Perhaps, not just a coincidence but a strategic move to put power abusive politicians into their right places to clean up the government from anti-administration stalwarts.






Video by; News5Everywhere

[VIDEO]: Senator Trillanes faces sedition and rebellion charges.




Trillanes’ Sedition and Rebellion Charges

Criminal charges are filed against Senator Trillanes for allegedly inciting rebellious acts against the administration. The complainants are a group of lawyers led by former Negros Oriental Rep. Jacinto “Jing” Paras. They filed the complaint before the Pasay City Prosecutor’s Office. The 15-page complaint-affidavit filed by Manuelito Luna, representing the group of Paras, accused the senator of inciting to sedition, proposing to commit coup d’etat, and graft. Atty. Chong joined Nasser Marohomsalic, Nestor Ifurung, Eligio Mallari and Eduardo Bringas, and Louise Biraogo for the move.




The Lawyer Group’s Arguments

“Trillanes not only repeatedly uttered seditious words or speeches. He unabatedly circulated scurrilous libels against the President. These tend to disturb the public peace. They also repeatedly incited others to inflict any hate or revenge upon his person,” they said. The group urges government prosecutors to conduct an immediate preliminary investigation and file the necessary charges against Trillanes in court as evidence warrants. The complainants claimed that Trillanes “committed conspiracy or proposal to commit coup d’ Etat” for encouraging the military to rise up in arms against the Filipino leader.







Tougher Penalty

Du30 has signed into law RA 10951. It imposes tougher penalties for persons who committed treason, sedition, rebellion and other crimes under the Revised Penal Code. He signed RA 10951 on August 29. Under the new law, those who committed treason will be punished with Reclusion Perpetua and a fine not exceeding P4 million.

No Escaping Jail Term for Prision Mayor

The law says that a person committing conspiracy to commit coup d’ etat, rebellion or insurrection shall be punished by prision mayor in its minimum period with a fine not exceeding P1 million from the previous P8,000. Prision mayor involves jail term from 6 years to 12 years.Prision correctional with a fine not exceeding P400,000 shall be imposed on its medium period while a fine not exceeding P1 million on its maximum period. Prision correctional has a jail term 6 months to 6 years. Those who commit sedition would suffer the penalty of prision mayor in its minimum period and a fine not exceeding P1 million from the previous P10,000. Can this be a government clean-up drive for the big change?

http://pinoytrendingnews.net/did-atty-glenn-chong-just-reveals-the-people-behind-the-election-fraud-that-cost-bongbong-marcos-vp-post/

Duterte signs law on stiffer penalties for treason, other crimes

Trillanes faces sedition charges





Posted on

Why Accuse Marcos Not Ramos for Martial Law Abuses if a President has No Liability Over Commander’s Lapse?

liability




welcome By:

Elena Grace Flores

Senator Antonio Trillanes IV’s comments on Pnoy’s Mamasapano case seem like a double standard. Du30 even agrees with it. So, if a President has no liability over the Commander’s lapse, why blame the late Former President Ferdinand Marcos for Martial Law abuses and not ex-President Fidel Ramos who was the head of the Philippine Constabulary at that time? Worst, the rest of the Marcoses particularly Bongbong Marcos also inherited the stigma.






Youtube Video by; GMA News

[VIDEO]: Dating pangulong Noynoy Aquino, inihabla na sa Sandiganbayan kaugnay sa engkwentro sa Mamasapano.




Pnoy Posted Bail

Former President Benigno Aquino III posted a P40,000 bail recently before the Sandiganbayan to secure his provisional liberty. This is while the charges over his alleged role in the ill-fated encounter in Mamasapano, Maguindanao, in 2015 is ongoing.




Family and Party Support

Aquino was joined by his sisters Ballsy Aquino-Cruz, Pinky Aquino-Abellada, and Viel Aquino-Dy. His legal counsel was also present when he arrived at the Sandiganbayan Third Division’s Office of the Clerk of Court. Liberal Party stalwarts Senators Bam Aquino and Franklin Drilon, and former presidential spokespersons Abigail Valte and Edwin Lacierda were also with him.







Arrest Warrant Not Necessary

Aquino posted bail just minutes after the Sandiganbayan found probable cause against him. Third Division clerk of court Atty. Dennis Pulma confirmed that the magistrates found sufficient basis to hold Aquino for trial for graft and usurpation of the official function. Pulma added that the division’s justices have signed an arrest warrant, but it was not issued since he already posted bail.

Liability in the Deadly Encounter

The Office of the Ombudsman has accused Aquino of influencing former Philippine National Police chief Alan Purisima. The latter was forced to defy his preventive suspension and the chain of command, during the operation in Mamasapano. At that time, the PNP was under acting chief Leonardo Espina. Purisima, according to the Ombudsman, gave instructions, received reports and recommendations, and approved the actions of PNP-Special Action Force (SAF) commander Gutulio Napeñas during the Mamasapano operation dubbed “Oplan Exodus.”

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/632667/noynoy-aquino-posts-p40-000-bail-in-graft-usurpation-case/story/

Martial Law Abuses Got Nothing To Do With Bongbong Marcos & Can’t Deny His Father’s Efforts For The Country



Posted on

Du30: Hero’s Burial of Ferdinand Marcos Lawful because He’s NOT a Dictator

dictator




welcome By:

Elena Grace Flores

Ilocos Norte Representative Imelda Marcos visits the tomb of her late husband Ferdinand Marcos Sr. This is the first Undas for them at the Libingan ng mga Bayani in Taguig City. All Saints’ Day to be exact. Congresswoman Marcos was with by their daughter, Irene Marcos-Araneta, and son, former Senator Bongbong Marcos. There were anti-Marcos rallies before. However, according to the President,  it is lawful for him to be laid to rest there. There’s also no proof that he’s a dictator.






Youtube Video by; East Crusader

[VIDEO]: In this segment, he tells that we can not call Marcos a dictator since there is no legal basis. Even conviction of moral turpitude is not present.




He Stepped Down to Save His People

Marcos, born on September 11, 1917. He was president from 1966 to 1969. The late President won the reelection for a second term from 1969 to 1972. Marcos saves the country under Martial Law and steps down in 1986 despite his victory. This is to avoid bloodshed during the EDSA revolt. He passed away on September 29, 1989. His remains at the museum in Ilocos Norte is a tourist attraction before it was moved to the Libingan ng mga Bayani in 2016. The transfer got the nod of President Du30 and the Supreme Court.




Dictator or Nor: True History is Yet to be Written

As a lawyer, President Du3- explains that calling the Former President a dictator or a thief has no legal basis. So far, no such accusations can stand in court yet after more than 30 years. History also is yet to be written on the real score. He is only a dictator through media propaganda and for the outlaws. Not through the hearts and minds of the majority of Filipinos.







Political Will NOT Dictatorship

President Rodrigo Duterte may sound firm in implementing the laws of the land. But one thing is certain. He’s not a dictator. Just like the late President Ferdinand E. Marcos. Detractors call him dictator when the real authoritarian rulers are the pro-communists. In a democratic country, the rule of law must be implemented to maintain order. The Philippines now has an effective leader with political will. But critics mislead the public to bring him down.

Centenary Stamp

The Philippine Postal Corporation or PhlPost issues a commemorative stamp to coincide with the birth centenary of the late President Ferdinand Marcos Sr.  They are available for sale at P12 per piece. Victorino Z. Serevo designs it with Marcos’ portrait and signature. Only 50,000 stamps were printed so far. They are available in selected PhlPost branches until September 10, 2018.



Posted on

Binay, Tulfo’s Call Trillanes the Father of Fake News – Will he Miss on Bongbong Marcos Prediction?

fake news




welcome By:

Elena Grace Flores

In Erwin Tulfo’s radio program, he enumerates instances why Senator Antonio Trillanes IV fits into the label; the father of fake news as he tries to malign the first family. This is consistent with the former Vice President Jejomar Binay’s Camp disclosure. The title coincides with the Department of Justice’s  filing a libel complaint against him when he accused Binay of corruption during the elections 2016. Just to deny the ex-VP of the Presidency. However, Binay and Du30 are veteran enough to trick Trillanes. The two LP oppositions formed an alliance to mold Bongbong Marcos as President of the Philippines at the soonest possible time. Nevertheless, it seems that the Senator’s prediction on Marcos is failing as 2017 is coming to an end.






Youtube Video by; Duterte Today

[VIDEO]: TRILLANES BINANATAN NI ERWIN TULFO, “IKAW ANG FATHER OF ALL FAKE NEWS TRILLANES.
.

 





Youtube Video by; The Lazy Boy’s Journey

[VIDEO]: Senator TRILLANES PREDICTS BONGBONG MARCOS new Vice President in 2017



Trillanes’ Prediction

Trillanes is quoted as saying; “I do believe that before the year 2017 ends, we would have a new Vice President.” Marcos’s electoral protest is now in the decryption and printing of ballot stage. It takes about 7 months to finish. The actual ballot recount may fast-track the proceeding but at the rate, it is going, it can easily be extended to 2018.

 







False Crusader against Fake News

According to Salgado, the DOJ’s resolution also exposed Trillanes as “a fake crusader against fake news,” calling the senator the “pioneer of fake news” since 2015. “He was spreading fake news since 2015. He deserves the unflattering title ‘father of fake news in the Philippines,’” he added.

DOJ’s Resolution

Trillanes still has to comment on this matter. Salgado said that the DOJ’s resolution to file a libel complaint against Trillanes vindicated Binay over the malicious claims made by the Senator.” They only confirmed that the Senate hearings against the ex-VP “were purely in aid of political demolition, not legislation. According to Tulfo, Trillanes also want to do the same to the President but the alliance won’t let him succeed. All his allegations are in vain from the alleged BPI deposits of the President to Matobato for Davao Death Squad. Now, he’s pushing his luck on Du30’s son, Vice Mayor Paolo Du30 and son-in-law Man’s Carpio’s illegal drug shipment accusation based on hearsays.



Posted on

Bongbong Marcos Plays a Vital Role in the Du30 Administration

vital




welcome By:

Elena Grace Flores

Regardless of how detractors malign the nature of the relationship between the President and the Marcoses, it cannot be denied that some kind of a relationship exists. Political ideologies may be a factor but it is actually more simple. Much of President’s support comes from the political base of the Marcoses. Du30 acknowledges this by thanking Ilocos Norte Gov. Imee Marcos on many occasions during the elections and after. Bongbong Marcos ran under the ticket of the late Miriam Defensor-Santiago which is vital in the game. It helps strategically because anti-Marcos supporters of Du30 did not think twice about voting for him.






Youtube Video by; News5Everywhere

[VIDEO]: Imee Marcos, ka-negosasyon ni Pres. Duterte tungkol sa Marcos wealth




Winning Presidential Votes

President Du30 got 16.6 million votes. Assuming that all of the 5.9 million voters of his running mate, then Senator and now Foreign Secretary Alan Peter Cayetano voted for him, this would still leave 10.7 million votes which he received from those who voted for other vice-presidential candidates. Considering that there are claims that the votes of the President should have been around 21 million, that would even be the lower limit.




Bongbong Marcos’ Vital Votes

Bongbong Marcos got 14.1 million votes, at least according to the final results, something that he contests at the Presidential Electoral Tribunal. Taking this as the lower limit of his possible number of votes, and assuming that all the 1.5 million voters of Miriam Defensor-Santiago voted for him, this would mean that there are at least 12.6 million Marcos voters who voted for other presidential candidates.







Political Basis of Marcos’s Votes for Du30

It is logical to assume that a big majority of these 12.6 million voters would have voted for Du30. A lesser number of Marcos voters would have voted for former Vice President Jojo Binay and Senator Grace Poe. It is safe to assume that a Roxas-Marcos voter is a rare thing. Thus, it is hard to dismiss the contribution of the Marcos political base to the electoral success of the President.

Du30 Supporters Come to Like Marcos

It is hard to imagine that an anti-Marcos voter can accept Bongbong Marcos as Vice President simply because he is an ally of the President. Many of the President’s supporters remain anti-Marcos. However, if it is a choice between the namesake of Ferdinand Marcos or the Liberal Party’s Leni Robredo, it is a no-brainer. A number of pro-Du30 supporters now prefer Bongbong Marcos more after Robredo’s self-destructive moves. Thereby, many are hoping for the immediate resolution of his election protest against her through a recount. That would make him the legible heir to the Presidency.